Not all rural communities have ample health care services these days, but doctors in Cherokee County are being trained every day through residency programs to provide care those who need it.
This Week's Circulars
87, of Washington Street, Peru, passed away, December 9, 2019. She was born on October 13, 1932, daughter of Gordon and Abbie Boyd. Services will be private and held at the convenience of the family.
Suzanne Harper, 70, of Crown Point, NY died Dec. 8, 2019 at her home. Calling hours will be held Wednesday, Dec. 11 from 5-7 pm at the Harland Funeral Home. A service will follow at 7:00.
- Tractor-trailer truck crash kills 1
- Whiteface employee seriously injured in snowmaking accident
- Police Log: Dec. 5, 2019
- Not dead, can't quit
- Balanced scoring charge leads AuSable over Moriah
- Stray kitten warms widow's life
- CO's son tackles 2015 Prison Break
- Making a master barber
- Police Log: Dec. 4, 2019
- Little to retire