The English pub in downtown Plattsburgh City dates back to 1975, but has sat lifeless on Clinton Street since previous ownership dried up the watering hole a couple years ago.
This Week's Circulars
Gerald F. Rock, 93, of West Plattsburgh, passed away on Saturday November 27,2021 at UVHN: CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh surrounded by his family. At Gerald's request services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
64, of the Ackey Road, passed away unexpectedly Wednesday, Dec. 1, 2021, at the CVPH Medical Center. She was born in Plattsburgh on July 9, 1957. Services will be private and at the convenience of the family.
- Keeseville credit union robbed
- Mirror Lake Inn welcomes new executive chef
- Franklin County declares COVID state of emergency
- Health depts. report 5 COVID deaths, hundreds of cases
- Accusations fly at Saranac Lake village board meeting
- Several Adirondack Health employees resign over vaccine mandate
- Community rallies to save Moriah Shock
- Akwesasne residents reflect on late singer Shenandoah
- Police Log: Dec.2, 2021
- Foster, Cayea plead guilty to drug charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.