BLOOMINGDALE -- A 17-year-old male was granted youthful offender status following his Saturday afternoon arrest by Saranac Lake village police.
The teenager was arrested on charges of third-degree felony criminal mischief based on a March crime. He was allegedly involved in vandalizing a vehicle to over $1,000 damage.
A Bloomingdale resident, he was arrested and released under the supervision of probation and is scheduled to reappear at a later date.
This Week's Circulars
73, of Cadyville, died Oct. 27, 2020, at his home. He was born in Williamsport, Pa., on Aug. 15, 1947. There will be no calling hours or services. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brown Funeral Home in Cadyville.
71, of Plattsburgh, passed away Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at his home. He was born in Plattsburgh on April 22, 1949. Interment will be in St. Peter's Cemetery. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brown Funeral Home in Plattsburgh.
97, of Moriah, N.Y., passed away Monday, Oct. 26, 2020, at Elderwood in Ticonderoga. A graveside service will be held Saturday, Oct. 31, 2020, at 11 a.m. at Union Cemetery in Port Henry.
Diane LaBombard, 59, of Honey Drive, passed away on Oct. 26, 2020, at her home surrounded by her family. She was born in Plattsburgh on Sept. 2, 1961, the daughter of Donald and Marion (St. Clair) Breyette. Calling hours will be held Thursday, Oct. 29, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the R.…
- Clinton, Essex County report additional COVID-19 cases
- Moriah woman's baby saved by first responders
- In the Big Chair: New shop for men’s haircuts opens in Rouses Point
- Prison hospitals under scrutiny
- State restricts inmate visits
- SUNY students fear campus closure
- Police Log: October 26, 2020
- Moriah student tests positive for COVID-19
- Officials: We need to protect each other from virus
- Cl. Co. COVID-19 total decreases to 38