A new Advisory Board and hybrid programming structure are among the changes at the Strand in 2020.
The 2020 Saranac Lake Winter Carnival ice palace begins to take shape as a Moriah Shock Camp worker packs a mixture of snow and water (slush) between the blocks of ice to keep them in place. The 2020 carnival with the theme of ‘Myths and Legends!’ is set to begin on Friday, Jan. 31, and run …
Members of the Lake Champlain Waves swim team pose with coaches Jay Ruff (from left), Mia Biondililo and Jon Parks before their recent annual USA Swimming Swim-A-Thon fundraiser at Chazy Central Rural School. Members of the team swam for two hours straight, attempting to complete 200 lengths…
WASHINGTON (AP) — The U.S. Senate plunged into President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial on Tuesday with Republicans abruptly abandoning plans to cram opening arguments into two late-night sessions and Democrats arguing for more witnesses to expose Trump’s “trifecta” of offenses.
This Week's Circulars
- Cuomo budget calls for shuttering prisons, allowing pot sales
- Man who jumped in Saranac River identified as Michael Trombly
- Footbridge costs rise to $660,000
- Second car owner not receiving insurance payout after Oct. 26 crash
- Body of man in Saranac River found
- Cl. Co. Legislator Simon Conroy pleads guilty to stalking, resisting arrest
- Crews respond quickly to Champlain fire
- Police Log: Jan. 20, 2020
- Hair by Kristin
- BROOKLYN BOUND: Lacey headed to NYC to try and grow free basketball camp