This Week's Circulars
86, of Military Turnpike, Plattsburgh, passed away on April 19, 2021. He was born in Waddington, N.Y., on March 10, 1935. At Richard's request, services will be private. Arrangements entrusted to Brown Funeral Home.
Josephine (O'Kusky) Yelle, 89, of Witherbee, NY died April 19, 2021 at her home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be held April 23, 9:00 am, at St. Patrick's Church in Port Henry. Arrangements with Harland Funeral Home.
Russell A. LaPine, age 89, of Plattsburgh, died April 9, 2021, at the CVPH Medical Center due to natural causes. There will be no formal calling hours or funeral service. A graveside service will be held at a later date. Funeral arrangements are entrusted to Heald Funeral Home in Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Peabody's pub taps new owners
- Bailey Ford breaks ground at new Plattsburgh location
- Plattsburgh man dies in one-car crash
- Union: Inmate broke CO’s jaw
- Northern border security concerns emerge as agents shifted to southern posts
- Officials: Pot tax not in Clinton County favor
- Hard-hit NY restaurants expected to chomp into relief grants
- What happened to Hamilton Park?
- 'Tick'ing time bomb: Tick season is here
- Favro on Minn. death: Wouldn't happen here
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.