UVM officials stress rarity of clotting disorders, explain process for evaluating cases.
Before they can make any changes, school districts will have to allow parents, school staff and local health officials to weigh in, under guidance released by the state Department of Health.
Sara Laundry, who lost her mom to COVID-19, did not hesitate when her daughter, Emily, became eligible for the vaccine.
"One more day that goes on is just too much," Richards told the Press-Republican Thursday. "It's insulting; it's abusive; it's shameful."
Facility must be COVID-free for 14 days before resuming visitation, according to Department of Health guidelines.
PLATTSBURGH — A vaccinated resident at UVM Health Network – Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital (CVPH) Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) tested positive for COVID-19.
Joyce Mayo is grateful she moved into Meadowbrook prior to the pandemic so she could continue seeing her husband, Woody, whenever possible.
MALONE — The Franklin County Health Department updated its quarantine guidelines for vaccinated individuals in accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) guidance.
This Week's Circulars
91, of Peru, passed away, Thursday, April 15, 2021, with his loving family by his side. He was born September 17, 1929 in Plattsburgh. Arrangements are incomplete and service details will be announced at a later date.
75, of Rand Hill Road, Morrisonville, NY, died March 24, 2021. Services will be private. Burial will be at St. Alexander's Cemetery in Morrisonville, NY. A celebration of life will be at a later date.
It is with a heavy heart we announce that on April 13, 2021 Retired, SMsgt Norman Q Smith passed away peacefully in his Plattsburgh home surrounded by his loved ones. At his request, no services will be held.
- Bailey Ford breaks ground at new Plattsburgh location
- City, town deal to end lawsuits
- Union: Inmate broke CO’s jaw
- Conroy, Favro share different takes on alleged jail incidents
- Cheers and Jeers: April 12, 2021
- Bronx man found guilty for drug possession with intention to sell in Clinton County Court
- Officials: Pot tax not in Clinton County favor
- Second Time Around sells thrifted items, helps local families
- CAN YOU DIG IT?: CVAC volleyball season opens up
- Police Log: April 9, 2021