Number of facility residents who have succumbed to coronavirus is now 13
TUPPER LAKE — No new cases of COVID-19 were identified at Mercy Living Center over the weekend, as all 57 resident tests conducted Friday came back negative, according to a press release.
This Week's Circulars
94,of Plattsburgh, passed away Friday, September 25, 2020 at her home. She was born in Philadelphia, Pa. on February 22, 1926. Services will be private for the family. Arrangements are entrusted to the Brown Funeral Home in Plattsburgh.
77, of Plattsburgh died Sept. 22, 2020. Graveside services will be Oct. 2, 2020 at 2 p.m. St. Agnes Cemetery Lake Placid. Arrangements are entrusted to Brown Funeral Home, Plattsburgh. Online condolences may be offered at www.brownfuneralhomeinc.com.
- Beekmantown school reports positive COVID-19 case
- More SUNY Plattsburgh students suspended
- CVPH employee admitted to hospital with COVID-19
- Meadowbrook staffer tests positive
- City man arrested
- BCS special meeting
- Contact tracing surrounding BMS teacher begins
- Police Log: Sept. 21,2020
- LET THEM PLAY: Rallygoers show their support for high school football
- New additions, facelifts coming to PHS athletic facilities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.