Those who visited Pleasant Corner Restaurant in Keeseville Jan. 12 to 24 may have been exposed.
The updated state guidance for high school sports indicates that "effective February 1, 2021, participants in higher risk sports and recreation activities may partake in individual or distanced group training and organized no/low-contact group training and, further, may partake in other types of play, including competitions and tournaments, only as permitted by the respective local health authorities."
ALBANY -- The head of the New York State Sheriffs Association said Monday that county jails have been given no clear guidance from the state as to when the thousands of prisoners housed in those facilities will qualify for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Those who test positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has it are advised to quarantine and wait for a call from the health department.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Top Capitol Hill negotiators sealed a deal Sunday on an almost $1 trillion COVID-19 economic relief package, finally delivering long-overdue help to businesses and individuals and providing money to deliver vaccines to a nation eager for them.
This Week's Circulars
HOBART [mdash] Helen Vance, a resident of Stamford, N.Y., since 1987, passed away on Jan. 16, 2021, at Robinson Terrace. Helen was born in the Town of Champlain, N.Y., on May 8, 1921, the daughter of Walton and Ella(Hastings) Fletcher. She was married to Maynard Vance in 1941. Helen was a gr…
- NY vaccine debate focuses on seniors
- COVID-19 vaccination site opens in Plattsburgh
- UP investigator lauded for commitment, service
- Potential COVID-19 exposure in Clinton County
- Plattsburgh police warn of counterfeit medication sold in area
- New York pot tax goes higher as weed gets stronger
- Two more COVID-19 deaths in region
- A priest travels the path less taken
- Town of Plattsburgh employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Local vaccine site accepting appointments