In order to be fully vaccinated by the start of the school year, most local students need to have their final COVID vaccine dose by Tuesday, Aug. 24.
AKWESASNE — Effective Friday, individuals fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are no longer required to wear masks indoors or outdoors under the St. Regis Mohawk Tribe's jurisdiction, with the exception of all tribal facilities, the tribe's Emergency Operations Center announced.
PLATTSBURGH — Assemblyman D. Billy Jones Tuesday called on New York to mimic other northern border states now helping to vaccinate Canadian neighbors.
ALBANY — New York's long term care facilities have found themselves with acute staffing shortages while facing a sharp drop in admissions as the pandemic has motivated more families to choose other options for caring for frail relatives.
North Country Chamber of Commerce President and CEO Garry Douglas called the adjustments "a welcome and major next step toward more normal business activity ahead of summer."
This Week's Circulars
Elizabeth Slessor passed away in Plattsburgh on July 31, 2021 following a brief illness. Services will be announced at a later date. To share memories or condolence, visit the obituary online at www.mbclarkfuneralhome.com.
87, of Malone, passed away peacefully in his home on Aug. 2, 2021. Arrangements are with St. Mary Murphy Funeral Home, 36 Church St., Chateaugay.
- Murder suspects appear in Peru Town Court
- Hearth of Malone: Latest eatery offers farm-to-fork experience in heart of downtown Malone
- ‘He always felt people’s hearts’: Late Peru student Criss remembered on 20th birthday
- Pediatrician stresses importance of getting students vaccinated
- Massachusetts teen dies in dirt bike crash
- Border union, Canadian government back at bargaining table
- Police Log: Aug. 3, 2021
- Police Log: July 31, 2021
- Jigging to victory: North Country dancers win big at Irish dance nationals
- Beekmantown community rallies after abduction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.