Jeanne P. Dumbleton
ESSEX JUNCTION, Vt. " Jeanne P. Dumbleton, 60, of Essex Junction, Vt. and a summer resident of Ticonderoga, NY, passed away on Saturday, May 26, 2007, along with her husband, William J. Dumbleton, as a result of a motor vehicle accident.
Born in Ticonderoga, N.Y., Sept. 13, 1946, she was the daughter of Eleanor J. (Miller) Pearson of Ticonderoga, and the late Malcolm C. Pearson.
Mrs. Dumbleton was a graduate of Ticonderoga High School, Class of 1963, and S.U.N.Y Oswego, Class of 1968. She later earned her master's degree at Plattsburgh State University.
She was employed as an Elementary School Teacher for the Essex, Vt. School System.
She was pre-deceased by her father, Malcolm C. Pearson on Aug. 12, 2006.
Survivors in addition to her mother, Eleanor J. Pearson of Ticonderoga; include two sons, Andrew M. Dumbleton of Burlington, VT, and Stephen T. Dumbleton of Essex Junction, VT; one daughter, Katherine Dumbleton of Richford, VT; one brother, Donald Pearson of Warrensburg, NY; her brother-in-law, Peter H. Dumbleton of Bainbridge Island, Washington; and her sister-in-law, Elizabeth A. Burleigh of Saratoga Springs, N.Y. She is also survived by many nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will take place on Saturday, June 2, 2007 at 1:00 p.m. at their residence of 88 Tiroga Beach Lane, Ticonderoga, N.Y.
Donations in her memory may be made to a charity of one's choice.
Arrangements are under the direction of the Wilcox & Regan Funeral Home of Ticonderoga.
Jeanne P. Dumbleton
This Week's Circulars
HOMER [mdash] Nicholas Henry Lines, 18, of Homer, passed away Feb. 18, 2021. Nicholas, "Nick" Lines was a loving son, brother, grandson, nephew and friend to all who knew him. He was loved beyond measure by all. His sparkling blue eyes won everyone over because they resonated the beautiful s…
- Plattsburgh International to temporarily close runway
- 25 CVPH staffers out due to COVID patient cluster
- Fighting since Day One: Local snowmobiler LaGoy reflects on accident, recovery
- Keeseville man arrested for DWAI three times within one week
- Vermont travel policy changes to start Tuesday
- New image: Plattsburgh-based medical imaging center changes location, name
- Miracle on Ice monument coming to Lake Placid
- Police Log: Feb. 18, 2021
- HOME ICE: Father makes outdoor hockey surface for son to enjoy
- SUNY Plattsburgh students plead guilty to stealing nude photos
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.