DANNEMORA — The incumbent faces the town clerk in the Dannemora town supervisor race.
Manal El Daouk, MD, Wendy McKinnon, genetics counselor to speak today.
Incumbent Breyette facing challengers Dragoon and Manning
ALBANY — With COVID vaccines expected to be available soon for children ages 5 through 11, Gov. Kathy Hochul predicted Monday that health providers will face "a crush of interest" as parents plan to get their children immunized.
Press Pass Podcast
Episode 59: It's just Editor-in-Chief Joe LoTemplio and Sports Editor Joey LaFranca on this week's episode. The duo discusses a wide range of topics including election season, a COVID-19 update, the border reopening, Halloween and sports.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
passed away Oct. 23, 2021. Visitation will be 1 to 3 p.m. on Thursday, the 28th, at M.B. Clark Funeral Home in Rouses Point, followed by interment. Arrangements by M.B. Clark Funeral Home.
,76, of Plattsburgh passed, October 19,2021 in Colchester,VT. He was born in Plattsburgh, on October 19,1945. Graveside services took place October 25,2021 at St.Augustine's Cemetery. Online condolences www.brownfuneralhomeinc.com.
Arlene Jackson, 71, of Alexis Lane, Plattsburgh died Friday, October 22, 2021 at her home. Calling hours will be at the Chateaugay Funeral Home, October 27 from 1 to 3p.m. A full obituary can be viewed at www.chateaugayfuneralhome.com.
- Best Buy closure set for Oct. 30
- SUNY Plattsburgh student's arrest sparks college’s bias response team action
- COVID-19 case cluster reported at Essex Center
- Arrest in accidental shooting in Mooers
- Charges against Saranac town clerk still pending
- Douglas calls on Canada to simplify crossings
- Police Log: October 21, 2021
- Two down, one to go
- Doner, Douglas lead AuSable past Plattsburgh
- Two seek Franklin County judge post
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.