PELLETIER - A Mass of Christian burial was celebrated Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013, from Our Lady of Victory Church in Plattsburgh for Jeannette Pelletier, 94, formerly of Claire, New Brunswick, Canada and recently of Clinton County Nursing Home, who died Monday, Jan. 28, 2013. Rev. William G. Reamer, Pastor of Our Lady of Victory Church, celebrated the Mass. Guitarist and Soloist was Randy Pulsifer. Janet Garcia gave remarks of remembrance of Jeannette's life. Janet Garcia and Sister Bernadette Ducharme, SCSL read from scripture readings. Ronna Brier and Sister Diane Beland, SCSL presented the gifts. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery in Waterbury, Conn. at a later date. Arrangements were entrusted to Brown Funeral Home, 29 Broad St., Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518)-561-3980. Online condolences and memorial candles may be offered at www.brownfuneralhome inc.com
- Upper Jay home destroyed by flames As of Saturday afternoon, the cause was not considered suspicious, the fire chief said.
- Residency waived on Nursing Home jobs To ensure it has enough staff to care for its residents, Franklin County is expanding its reach to find qualified staff as the closure of the facility looms.
- Memorial scholarship honors Seton Catholic student The family of Chu "Allen" Xiong, an international student who was killed in a car/pedestrian accident in 2011, will donate $150,000 to the school to assist local families with tuition.
- Harrietstown marina sale pending The project proposed for the property looks to reorganize docks, add eco-tours, solar power and a boat-washing station.
- Dannemora man arrested after allegedly assaulting daughters John McIntyre, 44, remained in the Clinton County Jail Friday in lieu of $50,000 cash or $100,000 bond.
- Christmas Bureau stocked with funds, toys, volunteers The Clinton County organization is still accepting donations even as it nears 2012 fundraising levels.
Revisiting the wild frontier
Locals, employees recall former North Hudson theme park
Clinton County Property Transactions
These are the Clinton County Property Transactions culled from documents in the Clinton County Clerk's Office.
Business briefs: Dec. 8, 2013
New associate; Business mixer; Holiday benefit; Rating received; Named to list.
Farm briefs: Dec. 8, 2013
Farmers donate to regional food banks.
- More Sunday Headlines