BORDEAU - A Mass of Christian Burial was celebrated Wednesday, Jan. 22, 2014, at St. Peter's Church in Plattsburgh for Gerald M. "Mike" Bordeau, 84, who passed away Saturday, Jan. 18, 2014, at the CVPH Medical Center. Msgr. Dennis Duprey, pastor celebrated the Mass assisted by Deacons Leonard Patrie and John Drollette. The Altar server was Alicia Adas. The crucifer was Jane Kessler. The Guitarist and Soloist was Perry Provost. Sharron Bordeau, Karen Jock, Nancy Champain, Gerald Bordeau, David Bordeau, Lori Relation and Helen Wentzel placed the pall. Kaetlyn Jock placed the Crucifix. Shari-Ellen Brunet placed the Rosary. Bonnie Bijeau, Allysa Champain and Lyndsey Peary gave remarks of remembrance of Mike's life. Former Police Chief Matthew Booth read the Police prayer. Lois Brown and Sarah Swetecy read from scripture. Jennifer Champain and Andrea Champain presented the gifts. Pallbearers were Justin Relation, Kadyn Wentzel, Heather Wentzel, David Wentzel, Jr., Robert Jock, Jr., Christian Jock and Sheri-Ellen Brunet. Interment will be in the parish cemetery at a later date. Arrangements were entrusted to Brown Funeral Home, 29 Broad Street, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. (518)-561-3980. Online condolences and memorial candles may be offered at www.brownfuneralhomeinc.com
Jack J. Jerry
PLATTSBURGH — Mr. Jack J. Jerry, 78, formerly of Valcour and Zephyrhills, Fla. passed away Tuesday, April 8, 2014 at the Fletcher Allen Health Care Facility in Burlington, Vt.
- Carl R. Fresn Jr.
- George Varga
- Kenneth O' Connell
- Diane M. Barota
- Ramona V. Desso
Vt. board supports IP gas spur
Addison County Regional Planning Commission votes to endorse a natural gas pipeline that would serve IP's Ti mill.
City approves compromise for Apostles for Life
Will allow the group to pray across the street from Planned Parenthood on Good Friday.
Cape Air to start New York area flights
Airline plans daily service between Adirondack Regional Airport and Westchester County Airport in White Plains starting in June.
Morrisonville home damaged by fire
Dexter Criss was sleeping in a chair in his living room when he awoke and realized his house had caught fire, the fire chief said.
- More Friday Headlines
- Jack J. Jerry