Press-Republican

Archive

PPR A6 skybox pic 0809

P-R PHOTO/GABE DICKENS A worker from Utica-based Lupini Construction works on replacing the mortar between the limestone blocks on the front tower of the First Presbyterian Church on Brinkerhoff Street in Plattsburgh. The effort is part of the Living Stones II restoration project for the church, which was built in 1873 and is based around the oldest faith community in Plattsburgh.