Photo/Franklin County Historical and Museum Society The Olympic House, formerly the Elmwood House, burned on Feb. 11, 1899, and started when most of the help was serving a banquet at the armory just up the street. The frigid weather, 15 below zero, made fighting the fire a useless effort. Henry A. Gray had opened the inn only six months before, and it contained a lot of new furniture. A three-story brick business and apartment building has stood on the corner since the early 1900s. Hyde's Drugstore, Kinney Rexall Drugs and now, Geez Louise, a consignment shop, have been located there.