Health Notes: June 10, 2014
Take a look at brief health-and-fitness-related news of note around the North Country.
Gala raises money for residency program
Foundation of CVPH event in Plattsburgh is in its 25th year.
- Town Council wants building cleanup rolling again Experts decided no need for cap on rubble pile with asbestos.
- Popular doc to retire AuSable Forks physician Richard Bremer is being honored.
- CVPH cardiologists to serve Malone Plattsburgh hospital staff will see patients weekly at Alice Hyde Medical Center.
- Health insurance woes Elizabethtown Community Hospital patients finding out that they are not covered.
- Health Notes: June 3, 2014 Take a look at brief health-and-fitness-related news of note around the North Country.
- Biggest Loser races attract many Brandon Darrah and Cassie Sellars took the men's and women's open titles in Sunday's half marathon.
- City awaits Biggest Loser RunWalk this weekend Half-marathon and 5K run will attract about 1,600 runners from around the country.
- CVPH reduces hospital-acquired conditions Rates of pressure ulcers, catheter-associated infections and preventable re-admissions at Plattsburgh hospital are on the decline.
- More Health Headlines
- Health Notes: June 10, 2014