West Chazy woman grateful to Relay for Life
Lori Kashorek says fundraising efforts may have saved her life.
New chief operating officer tapped by Adirondack Health
Patti Hammond most recently was vice president of physician services at Ellis Medicine in Schenectady.
Adirondack Medical Center earns distinction
Chosen among the 100 Great Community Hospitals in the nation.
New tradition born at CVPH
Chimes sound throughout Plattsburgh hospital to announce births.
- Rule of tongue: eat rainbows Go Red BetterU Fitness challengers reach for the stars in Hannaford's.
Health Notes: June 10, 2014
Take a look at brief health-and-fitness-related news of note around the North Country.
Gala raises money for residency program
Foundation of CVPH event in Plattsburgh is in its 25th year.
- Town Council wants building cleanup rolling again Experts decided no need for cap on rubble pile with asbestos.
- Popular doc to retire AuSable Forks physician Richard Bremer is being honored.
- CVPH cardiologists to serve Malone Plattsburgh hospital staff will see patients weekly at Alice Hyde Medical Center.
- More Health Headlines
- West Chazy woman grateful to Relay for Life