- Childcare Council turns 25 Local agency celebrates a quarter century of providing parental support as well as childcare services and programming.
- For most children, sacral dimples are pretty simple The tiny hole at the base of the tailbone results during the closure of the lining around the spinal cord, Dr. Lewis First writes.
- Family Fare: Sept. 21, 2013 Take a look at brief family-related news of note around the North Country.
- Champlain Little Free Library offers books for all ages Janet McFetridge's front-yard library on Church Street in Champlain holds 50 books for taking or borrowing.
Dog suggested as therapy
Friend plans to surprise husband with pup.
Family Fare: Sept. 14, 2013
Take a look at brief family-related news of note around the North Country.
- Book advises parents on reading disabilities SUNY Plattsburgh psychology professor Gary Brannigan co-authored the short ebook, which provides tips on how to best advocate for children who struggle with reading.
Village Fair offers fun for all
The Battle of Plattsburgh Commemorative Weekend will again feature the Children's Old Time Village Fair, a collection of exhibits and fun activities for the entire family.
Motorcycle ride to benefit patients with MS
The Mountain Riders Motorcycle Club is holding its first ever MS Ride for Life today to raise money for the Multiple Sclerosis Unit at Fletcher Allen Health Care.
Dropping son off at college an emotional experience
The hardest part of the transition has been witnessing our other children grapple with the void, Mary White writes.
- More Family Headlines