- PSU Sports
Cards trying to learn from past NCAA disappointments
Making its third consecutive trip to the final four, the Plattsburgh State women's hockey team is determined to claim the title this time.
Hard-working VanGlahn sets tone
Senior captain Chelsea VanGlahn leads the Plattsburgh State women's hockey team by example.
- Aveson named Division III Player of the Year Plattsburgh State's senior goalie was also named an All-American, along with teammates Shannon Stewart and Allison Era.
PSU baseball team splits with Fredonia
The Cardinals won the first game 3-1 but struggled in the second game.
- Season-high 15 runs power Cards past Allegheny in softball Plattsburgh State recorded a split for the second straight day.
- Mental game key for Aveson Plattsburgh State goalie Sydney Aveson is having an outstanding senior season.
- Cards start SUNYAC season in Florida The Plattsburgh State baseball team is scheduled to play three games against Fredonia this weekend.
- Moss fires 1-hitter, helps Cardinals to first win The Plattsburgh State softball team defeated Eastern Connecticut State before falling to Fontbonne University.
- Cardinals fall short of Camels in lacrosse Connecticut College defeated Plattsburgh State 8-7.
Cardinals avoid sweep with comeback win
After dropping two games to Wisconsin-Stout, the Plattsburgh State baseball team rallied to beat McDaniel College and avoid a three-game sweep.
- Plattsburgh State splits in baseball Cardinals come back to defeat Plymouth State in Game 2 of doubleheader.
- Cardinals suffer close calls in softball Plattsburgh State women lose two one-run decisions in Florida.
- NCAA Div. 3 tournaments The semifinal pairings for men's, women's basketball, hockey.
- Vakos sends Cardinals to final four Plattsburgh State heads back to the NCAA Division III Women's Ice Hockey Championship final four with a victory over Williams in the quarterfinals.
- PSU baseball breaks into the win column Cardinals grab first win of the season as they begin their Florida trip at the Gene Cusic Classic.
- More PSU Sports Headlines
- Cards trying to learn from past NCAA disappointments