- PSU Sports
- Cardinals' SUNYAC softball losing streak hits six The Plattsburgh State softball team dropped back-to-back SUNY Athletic Conference games at Cardinal Park Friday.
Jenkins misses program's first no-hitter
J.D. Jenkins carried a no-hitter into the eighth inning Friday. The Cardinals, however, couldn't get any runs to support their standout pitcher.
- PSU baseball travels to Oswego The Cardinals meet the Lakers for a 3-game set Friday and Saturday in the final SUNYAC regular season games in college baseball.
- Cardinals still holding out hope for trip to playoffs In its final weekend of regular season games, Plattsburgh State needs to go on a winning streak in hopes of making the SUNYAC playoffs in college softball.
- Cardinals comeback attempt falls short against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State was able to get non-regulars some action in the nonconference game against the Saints in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State splits with the Saints The Cardinals pulled out the victory in the first game of the doubleheader against St. Lawrence before dropping a one-run contest in the nightcap in nonconference softball.
- PSU lacrosse rolls past Oneonta, clinches third seed Cardinals fly past the Red Dragons and clinch the No. 3 seed in the SUNYAC lacrosse tournament.
- Cardinals start eight-game week against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State will look to wrap up its regular season this week starting with a doubleheader today at St. Lawrence in college softball.
Another day, another record for PSU's Huber
Plattsburgh State sophomore lowers own school record for the 100-meter dash.
- PSU baseball goes 1-1 on Senior Day Plattsburgh State, after dropping a 4-3 setback in nine innings in the opener, posted a 3-2 victory over New Paltz in the nightcap for a split of its SUNY Athletic Conference doubleheader at Chip Cummings Field Saturday.
- Red Dragons sweep Cardinals at South Acres Field Oneonta drilled 26 hits and scored 19 runs, making quick work of a SUNYAC softball doubleheader against Plattsburgh State Saturday.
- 'Groundhog Day' for PSU baseball Plattsburgh State reliving same result with another one-run loss to New Paltz in SUNYAC college baseball.
- Cardinals drop a pair to New Paltz in home opener Plattsburgh State lets one slip away in the first game before getting shut out in the second game against New Paltz in SUNYAC college softball.
- Duggan leads Plattsburgh over Clarkson Tom Duggan nets three goals to help lead the Cardinals to a nonconference victory over the Golden Knights in college lacrosse.
- Cardinals to play softball games at South Acres this weekend Plattsburgh State's home field still isn't ready, so its SUNYAC games have been moved to an alternate site.
- More PSU Sports Headlines