- PSU Sports
- Leddy pitches Plattsburgh State past Norwich at Chip Cummings The Cardinals get a victory in their last game at Chip Cummings Field this season; Plattsburgh State wraps up with a game in Vermont today and a home game at Lefty Wilson Wednesday.
- Cardinals split in softball Rally to win Game 2 after dropping first game with Geneseo.
Cardinal track, field records fall again
Jess Huber, Amanda Gadway continue their record-breaking efforts this spring.
Cards win SUNYAC finale in extras
Plattsburgh State finished the SUNYAC regular season with a victory over Oswego in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State lacrosse rolls into playoffs Tim Lawrence and Jack Felter combined for 16 points to lead the Cardinals past Brockport in SUNYAC lacrosse.
- Cardinals' SUNYAC softball losing streak hits six The Plattsburgh State softball team dropped back-to-back SUNY Athletic Conference games at Cardinal Park Friday.
Jenkins misses program's first no-hitter
J.D. Jenkins carried a no-hitter into the eighth inning Friday. The Cardinals, however, couldn't get any runs to support their standout pitcher.
- PSU baseball travels to Oswego The Cardinals meet the Lakers for a 3-game set Friday and Saturday in the final SUNYAC regular season games in college baseball.
- Cardinals still holding out hope for trip to playoffs In its final weekend of regular season games, Plattsburgh State needs to go on a winning streak in hopes of making the SUNYAC playoffs in college softball.
- Cardinals comeback attempt falls short against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State was able to get non-regulars some action in the nonconference game against the Saints in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State splits with the Saints The Cardinals pulled out the victory in the first game of the doubleheader against St. Lawrence before dropping a one-run contest in the nightcap in nonconference softball.
- PSU lacrosse rolls past Oneonta, clinches third seed Cardinals fly past the Red Dragons and clinch the No. 3 seed in the SUNYAC lacrosse tournament.
- Cardinals start eight-game week against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State will look to wrap up its regular season this week starting with a doubleheader today at St. Lawrence in college softball.
Another day, another record for PSU's Huber
Plattsburgh State sophomore lowers own school record for the 100-meter dash.
- PSU baseball goes 1-1 on Senior Day Plattsburgh State, after dropping a 4-3 setback in nine innings in the opener, posted a 3-2 victory over New Paltz in the nightcap for a split of its SUNY Athletic Conference doubleheader at Chip Cummings Field Saturday.
- More PSU Sports Headlines