- PSU Sports
- Cardinals upend Kean on road in college lacrosse Plattsburgh State rebounds from its first loss to take down Kean in nonconference college lacrosse.
- Area Sports: March 8, 2014 A schedule of sports this weekend featuring area teams and venues.
- Plattsburgh State men plan to use quickness vs. tall Engineers The Cardinals host NCAA Division III men's basketball regional action this weekend.
- Women look to keep historic season going The Cardinals will face Roger Williams in an NCAA Division III Tournament regional game.
- Plattsburgh State basketball honored by SUNYAC Cheryl Cole was chosen as Coach of the Year and Kathleen Payne Player of the Year in women's basketball; Brittany Marshall, Shavar Fields, John Perez, Chris Manning and Shamoy McIntosh selected to SUNYAC teams.
- Optimism in the air for Plattsburgh State baseball The Cardinals look to make it back to the SUNYAC playoffs after missing them for just the second time in Kris Doorey's 11-year coaching career a season ago.
- Cardinals drop nonconference lacrosse game to Middlebury Plattsburgh State drops two-goal game to Panthers in snowy nonconference lacrosse game.
- Cardinals receive at-large berth, will host NCAA DIII regional Plattsburgh State, after falling in the SUNYAC title game last weekend, picked up some good news Monday by being selected into the NCAA Division III Tournament, and will host a 4-team regional this weekend.
- Plattsburgh State women travel to Maine for first, second rounds Cardinals will face Roger Williams in the first round of the NCAA Division III women's basketball tournament on Friday in Maine.
PSU women capture first SUNYAC basketball title
After playing from behind most of the game, Plattsburgh was able to pull away from SUNY Geneseo when it mattered.
- Oswego ends Cardinals' bid Plattsburgh State men lose to arch-rivals for second time in as many weeks.
- Cardinals suffer heartbreaking setback Brockport rallies to defeat Plattsburgh in SUNYAC men's hoop final.
- Cardinals' Huber dashes to another record Sophomore speedster sets third record in conference track meet.
- Linder, Marshall send Cardinals to SUNYAC title game Plattsburgh State gets huge efforts from Stephanie Linder and Brittany Marshall in its win over Cortland in the SUNYAC semifinals for women's basketball. The Cardinals play Geneseo for the title today.
- Short-handed Cardinals knock off Geneseo in semis Plattsburgh State, minus two starters, held on to defeat the the Knights in the men's SUNYAC semifinals.
- More PSU Sports Headlines