- PSU Sports
- Armellino chosen to lead Cardinals' women's soccer Tania Armellino previously served as an assistant a Connecticut College.
- Cards' Aveson named Academic All-American Plattsburgh State's Sydney Aveson was named to the Capital One Academic All-America First Team for the Division III Women's At-Large Program and selected as one of 58 winter student-athletes to receive an NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship.
- Cardinals' Huber wraps up stellar 2014 track campaign Jess Huber finished 10th in the preliminary heats of the 100-meter dash at the NCAA Division III Women's Outdoor Track & Field Championships held at Selby Stadium to complete the 2014 season.
- Huber races in 200 prelims at NCAA Championships Jess Huber placed 16th in the 200-meter dash.
- Cardinals' Huber to run in NCAA meet Former B'town standout qualifies for nationals in two sprints.
- PSU women secure top-10 finish at ECACs Kelley Driscoll and Jess Huber each grabbed second-place finishes, while Amanda Gadway had record-breaking performance for the Plattsburgh State women's track and field team at ECACs.
- Gadway reaches 2 ECAC qualifiers Plattsburgh State junior achieves standards in discus, weight throw.
- SUNYAC Honors: May 11, 2014 Plattsburgh State receives accolades for the spring season in the SUNYAC.
- Big weekend for area track athletes 4 former high-school standouts win events at SUNYAC championships.
- Plattsburgh State falls to Cortland in SUNYAC title game The Cardinals rallied in the fourth period, but fell short to nationally-ranked Cortland in the SUNYAC lacrosse title game.
- Plattsburgh State baseball ends season on high note The Cardinals get strong pitching from Joe Leddy and J.D. Jenkins to defeat SUNY Canton in the final college baseball game of the season.
Plattsburgh State meets Cortland for SUNYAC lacrosse title
The Cardinals, who have never beaten the Red Dragons, look to capture their first SUNYAC lacrosse title.
Plattsburgh State moves into SUNYAC lacrosse finals
The Cardinals take down No. 2-seeded Potsdam in the SUNYAC lacrosse semifinals and will meet top-seeded Cortland in Saturday's championship game.
PSU baseball falls to Lyndon State
The Cardinals took just 13 players to their game in Lyndonville, Vt. and dropped its decision to Lyndon State in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State battles Potsdam in SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs The Cardinals travel to Potsdam to meet No. 2-seeded Potsdam in the semifinals of the SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs.
- More PSU Sports Headlines