- PSU Sports
- Three named to SUNYAC teams from PSU men's hockey Alex Jensen and Barry Roytman named to First Team, while Mathieu Cadieux lands on Second Team in SUNYAC men's hockey.
- Damm leads PSU LAX over Morrisville Brendan Damm tallied seven points to lead Plattsburgh State over Morrisville State in men's college lacrosse.
- Cards set to face returning champion Amherst Plattsburgh State, after winning its first two rounds of the NCAA Division III men's basketball tournament, will take on last season's champion Amherst, which defeated the Cardinals in the tournament a season ago.
Cardinal women go West again to reach NCAAs
Down a goal to Elmira College in the third period Sunday afternoon, Plattsburgh State women responded to the challenge with a 4-3 victory, earning them a berth in the NCAA Division III Tournament.
- Farmingdale keeps Cardinals winless Plattsburgh State baseball team heads to Florida 0-4 on the season.
- Cardinals pick up win on road in lacrosse Plattsburgh State men improve to 3-1 with victory over Western Connecticut State.
- Castleton ends Cards' NCAA run in OT Plattsburgh State held an 18-point lead at the half, but the Spartans rallied to take the lead and captured the victory in OT in the women's NCAA Division III tournament.
- Plattsburgh State defeats Warriors, moves into field of 16 Cardinals overcome halftime deficit to take down Eastern Connecticut State in the second round of the men's NCAA Division III basketball tournament.
- Cardinals back in ECAC final Plattsburgh State defeats Utica College 6-1 to reach ECAC Women's West championship in hockey.
- Cardinals' Huber sets school records at ECACs Plattsburgh State, and Beekmantown graduate, Jess Huber breaks two records at the ECAC Indoor Track and Field Championships.
- Plattsburgh State drops two in SUNYAC/Skyline Challenge Cardinals open season with two losses to St. Joseph's in the SUNYAC/Skyline Challenge.
- Hodgson leads Cardinals over M.I.T. Plattsburgh State moves into today's round of 32 against Eastern Connecticut State with a victory over Massachusetts Institute of Technology Friday in the NCAA Division III men's basketball tournament.
- Cardinals take down Roger Williams in NCAAs Plattsburgh State women move into the round of 32 of the NCAA Division III women's basketball tournament with a win over Roger Williams.
- Cardinals upend Kean on road in college lacrosse Plattsburgh State rebounds from its first loss to take down Kean in nonconference college lacrosse.
- Area Sports: March 8, 2014 A schedule of sports this weekend featuring area teams and venues.
- More PSU Sports Headlines