- College Sports
- Cougars pick up first win in split with Hudson Valley The Clinton Community College baseball team won the first game of its home doubleheader.
- Cardinals to play softball games at South Acres this weekend Plattsburgh State's home field still isn't ready, so its SUNYAC games have been moved to an alternate site.
- Cards finally back at Chip Cummings The Plattsburgh State baseball team hosts New Paltz for a three-game set this weekend.
Plattsburgh State splits with RPI in women's softball
Cardinals blow early lead in first game, but capture victory in the second game in nonconference softball against RPI
- Cardinals suffer one-goal loss to RPI Plattsburgh State loses a nonconference game to visiting RPI in college lacrosse.
Cardinals come up short in close call
Cortland rallies to pull out victory, deny baseball Cardinals big upset.
- Cardinals sweep in softball Plattsburgh State takes 2 from host Oswego.
- Cardinals break 2 school records Jess Huber, Amanda Gadway of women's track & field team eclipse old marks.
- Cougars fall twice on road Herkimer CC sweeps Clinton CC in baseball.
- Lefebvre slugs home run, Clinton falls twice A long two-run home run by Marcus Lefebvre was one of the few highlights of the day for the Clinton Community College baseball team.
Cardinal rally falls short in loss to Brockport
Plattsburgh State drops a one-run game to the Golden Eagles in SUNYAC college baseball.
- PSU wins first SUNYAC game in split with Fredonia Cardinals knock off the Blue Devils in game one of the SUNYAC doubleheader, but lose a one-run game in the second in SUNYAC softball.
Cardinals need to make a run soon
The Plattsburgh State baseball team is set to play four conference games this weekend.
Cards to play 6 softball games in 3 days
Plattsburgh State's home field isn't ready yet, but the team does expect to be able to play its road games this weekend.
Plattsburgh State stunned by Potsdam in SUNYAC lacrosse
The Cardinals easily outshot the Bears, but couldn't get many shots past Potsdam goalkeeper Ryan Duffy in a SUNYAC lacrosse loss.
First inning haunts Cougars as season begins
Clinton gives up 13 runs in the first inning before settling down against SUNY Adirondack in an opening-season loss in college softball.
Cardinals drop series in Oneonta
Plattsburgh State falls to 3-5 in conference baseball.
- Driscoll off to fast start outdoors Cardinal senior places second in 10,000-meter run at Princeton.
Cards let victory slip away to Cortland
Plattsburgh State gave up four goals in the final stanza as the Red Dragons rallied for the SUNYAC lacrosse victory.
- Plattsburgh State splits doubleheader with Oneonta Cardinals captured a victory in game two to secure a split with the Red Dragons in Saturday's SUNYAC baseball doubleheader.
- Clinton drops a pair to open baseball season The Cougars open their season with two losses to Columbia-Greene Community College in college baseball.
- Cardinals travel to Oneonta for 'home' games The weather and field conditions have interrupted Plattsburgh State's home-opening series against the Red Dragons, which will now take place on the road in Oneonta.
- Clinton softball set for fresh start The Cougars had a rough season a year ago, dropping all of the games on their schedule. Clinton looks to rebound with 10 new faces and one returner.
- Plattsburgh State lacrosse meets Cortland The Cardinals take on the Red Dragons in SUNY Athletic Conference lacrosse.
- Clinton set to start baseball season Saturday The Cougars have not been able to practice outside because of the weather.
- More College Sports Headlines