- College Sports
- Clinton baseball drops two to Jefferson Community The Cougars fell to Jefferson twice by the score of 12-2 in NJCAA college baseball.
- Cardinals comeback attempt falls short against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State was able to get non-regulars some action in the nonconference game against the Saints in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State splits with the Saints The Cardinals pulled out the victory in the first game of the doubleheader against St. Lawrence before dropping a one-run contest in the nightcap in nonconference softball.
- PSU lacrosse rolls past Oneonta, clinches third seed Cardinals fly past the Red Dragons and clinch the No. 3 seed in the SUNYAC lacrosse tournament.
- Cardinals start eight-game week against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State will look to wrap up its regular season this week starting with a doubleheader today at St. Lawrence in college softball.
Another day, another record for PSU's Huber
Plattsburgh State sophomore lowers own school record for the 100-meter dash.
- CCC baseball earns split at HVCC For the second time in three days, the Clinton Community College baseball team earned a two-game split with Hudson Valley Community College.
- 'Groundhog Day' for PSU baseball Plattsburgh State reliving same result with another one-run loss to New Paltz in SUNYAC college baseball.
- Cardinals drop a pair to New Paltz in home opener Plattsburgh State lets one slip away in the first game before getting shut out in the second game against New Paltz in SUNYAC college softball.
- Duggan leads Plattsburgh over Clarkson Tom Duggan nets three goals to help lead the Cardinals to a nonconference victory over the Golden Knights in college lacrosse.
- Cougars pick up first win in split with Hudson Valley The Clinton Community College baseball team won the first game of its home doubleheader.
- Cardinals to play softball games at South Acres this weekend Plattsburgh State's home field still isn't ready, so its SUNYAC games have been moved to an alternate site.
- Cards finally back at Chip Cummings The Plattsburgh State baseball team hosts New Paltz for a three-game set this weekend.
Plattsburgh State splits with RPI in women's softball
Cardinals blow early lead in first game, but capture victory in the second game in nonconference softball against RPI
- Cardinals suffer one-goal loss to RPI Plattsburgh State loses a nonconference game to visiting RPI in college lacrosse.
Cardinals come up short in close call
Cortland rallies to pull out victory, deny baseball Cardinals big upset.
- Cardinals sweep in softball Plattsburgh State takes 2 from host Oswego.
- Cardinals break 2 school records Jess Huber, Amanda Gadway of women's track & field team eclipse old marks.
- Cougars fall twice on road Herkimer CC sweeps Clinton CC in baseball.
- Lefebvre slugs home run, Clinton falls twice A long two-run home run by Marcus Lefebvre was one of the few highlights of the day for the Clinton Community College baseball team.
Cardinal rally falls short in loss to Brockport
Plattsburgh State drops a one-run game to the Golden Eagles in SUNYAC college baseball.
- PSU wins first SUNYAC game in split with Fredonia Cardinals knock off the Blue Devils in game one of the SUNYAC doubleheader, but lose a one-run game in the second in SUNYAC softball.
Cardinals need to make a run soon
The Plattsburgh State baseball team is set to play four conference games this weekend.
Cards to play 6 softball games in 3 days
Plattsburgh State's home field isn't ready yet, but the team does expect to be able to play its road games this weekend.
Plattsburgh State stunned by Potsdam in SUNYAC lacrosse
The Cardinals easily outshot the Bears, but couldn't get many shots past Potsdam goalkeeper Ryan Duffy in a SUNYAC lacrosse loss.
- More College Sports Headlines