- College Sports
PSU baseball falls to Lyndon State
The Cardinals took just 13 players to their game in Lyndonville, Vt. and dropped its decision to Lyndon State in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State battles Potsdam in SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs The Cardinals travel to Potsdam to meet No. 2-seeded Potsdam in the semifinals of the SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs.
- Leddy pitches Plattsburgh State past Norwich at Chip Cummings The Cardinals get a victory in their last game at Chip Cummings Field this season; Plattsburgh State wraps up with a game in Vermont today and a home game at Lefty Wilson Wednesday.
- Cardinals split in softball Rally to win Game 2 after dropping first game with Geneseo.
Cardinal track, field records fall again
Jess Huber, Amanda Gadway continue their record-breaking efforts this spring.
Cards win SUNYAC finale in extras
Plattsburgh State finished the SUNYAC regular season with a victory over Oswego in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State lacrosse rolls into playoffs Tim Lawrence and Jack Felter combined for 16 points to lead the Cardinals past Brockport in SUNYAC lacrosse.
- Cougars fall twice in baseball doubleheader Clinton drops a pair to Mohawk Valley Community College in college baseball; the Cougars will get another crack against the Hawks at Lefty Wilson today.
- PSU baseball travels to Oswego The Cardinals meet the Lakers for a 3-game set Friday and Saturday in the final SUNYAC regular season games in college baseball.
- Cardinals still holding out hope for trip to playoffs In its final weekend of regular season games, Plattsburgh State needs to go on a winning streak in hopes of making the SUNYAC playoffs in college softball.
- Clinton baseball drops two to Jefferson Community The Cougars fell to Jefferson twice by the score of 12-2 in NJCAA college baseball.
- Cardinals comeback attempt falls short against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State was able to get non-regulars some action in the nonconference game against the Saints in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State splits with the Saints The Cardinals pulled out the victory in the first game of the doubleheader against St. Lawrence before dropping a one-run contest in the nightcap in nonconference softball.
- PSU lacrosse rolls past Oneonta, clinches third seed Cardinals fly past the Red Dragons and clinch the No. 3 seed in the SUNYAC lacrosse tournament.
- Cardinals start eight-game week against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State will look to wrap up its regular season this week starting with a doubleheader today at St. Lawrence in college softball.
Another day, another record for PSU's Huber
Plattsburgh State sophomore lowers own school record for the 100-meter dash.
- CCC baseball earns split at HVCC For the second time in three days, the Clinton Community College baseball team earned a two-game split with Hudson Valley Community College.
- 'Groundhog Day' for PSU baseball Plattsburgh State reliving same result with another one-run loss to New Paltz in SUNYAC college baseball.
- Cardinals drop a pair to New Paltz in home opener Plattsburgh State lets one slip away in the first game before getting shut out in the second game against New Paltz in SUNYAC college softball.
- Duggan leads Plattsburgh over Clarkson Tom Duggan nets three goals to help lead the Cardinals to a nonconference victory over the Golden Knights in college lacrosse.
- Cougars pick up first win in split with Hudson Valley The Clinton Community College baseball team won the first game of its home doubleheader.
- Cardinals to play softball games at South Acres this weekend Plattsburgh State's home field still isn't ready, so its SUNYAC games have been moved to an alternate site.
- Cards finally back at Chip Cummings The Plattsburgh State baseball team hosts New Paltz for a three-game set this weekend.
Plattsburgh State splits with RPI in women's softball
Cardinals blow early lead in first game, but capture victory in the second game in nonconference softball against RPI
- Cardinals suffer one-goal loss to RPI Plattsburgh State loses a nonconference game to visiting RPI in college lacrosse.
- More College Sports Headlines
- PSU baseball falls to Lyndon State