- College Sports
- Gadway reaches 2 ECAC qualifiers Plattsburgh State junior achieves standards in discus, weight throw.
- SUNYAC Honors: May 11, 2014 Plattsburgh State receives accolades for the spring season in the SUNYAC.
- CCC baseball wraps up season at Schenectady The Cougars kept it close but lost both games.
- Clinton drops two to Jefferson in college baseball The Cougars wrapped up their home schedule with a pair of losses to Jefferson Community College in college baseball.
- Clinton drops two to North Country in softball finale The Cougars lose two five-inning games to the Saints as they wrap up their softball season.
- Big weekend for area track athletes 4 former high-school standouts win events at SUNYAC championships.
- Plattsburgh State falls to Cortland in SUNYAC title game The Cardinals rallied in the fourth period, but fell short to nationally-ranked Cortland in the SUNYAC lacrosse title game.
- Plattsburgh State baseball ends season on high note The Cardinals get strong pitching from Joe Leddy and J.D. Jenkins to defeat SUNY Canton in the final college baseball game of the season.
Plattsburgh State meets Cortland for SUNYAC lacrosse title
The Cardinals, who have never beaten the Red Dragons, look to capture their first SUNYAC lacrosse title.
Plattsburgh State moves into SUNYAC lacrosse finals
The Cardinals take down No. 2-seeded Potsdam in the SUNYAC lacrosse semifinals and will meet top-seeded Cortland in Saturday's championship game.
PSU baseball falls to Lyndon State
The Cardinals took just 13 players to their game in Lyndonville, Vt. and dropped its decision to Lyndon State in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State battles Potsdam in SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs The Cardinals travel to Potsdam to meet No. 2-seeded Potsdam in the semifinals of the SUNYAC lacrosse playoffs.
- Leddy pitches Plattsburgh State past Norwich at Chip Cummings The Cardinals get a victory in their last game at Chip Cummings Field this season; Plattsburgh State wraps up with a game in Vermont today and a home game at Lefty Wilson Wednesday.
- Cardinals split in softball Rally to win Game 2 after dropping first game with Geneseo.
Cardinal track, field records fall again
Jess Huber, Amanda Gadway continue their record-breaking efforts this spring.
Cards win SUNYAC finale in extras
Plattsburgh State finished the SUNYAC regular season with a victory over Oswego in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State lacrosse rolls into playoffs Tim Lawrence and Jack Felter combined for 16 points to lead the Cardinals past Brockport in SUNYAC lacrosse.
- Cougars fall twice in baseball doubleheader Clinton drops a pair to Mohawk Valley Community College in college baseball; the Cougars will get another crack against the Hawks at Lefty Wilson today.
- PSU baseball travels to Oswego The Cardinals meet the Lakers for a 3-game set Friday and Saturday in the final SUNYAC regular season games in college baseball.
- Cardinals still holding out hope for trip to playoffs In its final weekend of regular season games, Plattsburgh State needs to go on a winning streak in hopes of making the SUNYAC playoffs in college softball.
- Clinton baseball drops two to Jefferson Community The Cougars fell to Jefferson twice by the score of 12-2 in NJCAA college baseball.
- Cardinals comeback attempt falls short against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State was able to get non-regulars some action in the nonconference game against the Saints in college baseball.
- Plattsburgh State splits with the Saints The Cardinals pulled out the victory in the first game of the doubleheader against St. Lawrence before dropping a one-run contest in the nightcap in nonconference softball.
- PSU lacrosse rolls past Oneonta, clinches third seed Cardinals fly past the Red Dragons and clinch the No. 3 seed in the SUNYAC lacrosse tournament.
- Cardinals start eight-game week against St. Lawrence Plattsburgh State will look to wrap up its regular season this week starting with a doubleheader today at St. Lawrence in college softball.
- More College Sports Headlines