- College Sports
- Cardinals receive at-large berth, will host NCAA DIII regional Plattsburgh State, after falling in the SUNYAC title game last weekend, picked up some good news Monday by being selected into the NCAA Division III Tournament, and will host a 4-team regional this weekend.
- Plattsburgh State women travel to Maine for first, second rounds Cardinals will face Roger Williams in the first round of the NCAA Division III women's basketball tournament on Friday in Maine.
- Herkimer spoils Clinton's run Nationally ranked Generals defeat Cougars in men's regional hoop final.
PSU women capture first SUNYAC basketball title
After playing from behind most of the game, Plattsburgh was able to pull away from SUNY Geneseo when it mattered.
- Oswego ends Cardinals' bid Plattsburgh State men lose to arch-rivals for second time in as many weeks.
- Cardinals suffer heartbreaking setback Brockport rallies to defeat Plattsburgh in SUNYAC men's hoop final.
- Cardinals' Huber dashes to another record Sophomore speedster sets third record in conference track meet.
- Clinton CC reaches historic final Clinton CC men to play for regional hoop title today.
- Linder, Marshall send Cardinals to SUNYAC title game Plattsburgh State gets huge efforts from Stephanie Linder and Brittany Marshall in its win over Cortland in the SUNYAC semifinals for women's basketball. The Cardinals play Geneseo for the title today.
- Short-handed Cardinals knock off Geneseo in semis Plattsburgh State, minus two starters, held on to defeat the the Knights in the men's SUNYAC semifinals.
- More College Sports Headlines