- College Sports
- Cardinals come through with Classic win Payne, Marshall spark PSU women to victory over Lebanon Valley in hoop final.
- Another win, another shutout for Cardinals The top-ranked women's hockey team moves to 8-0 with win over Neumann.
Cardinals' Driscoll wraps up stellar career
Driscoll finishes 118th in NCAA Div. III cross-country championships.
- A split weekend for JUCO teams Clinton, North Country men fall short in bid for 2-0 road swing in basketball.
- Plattsburgh State, Lebanon Valley in Cardinal Classic title game The Cardinals knocked off Morrisville State easily in the first game behind a near triple-double by Kathleen Payne; the Dutchmen rolled past Clarkson in the day's second game.
- Cards net three in second, skate past Neumann Plattsburgh State knocks off the Knights and continues its shutout streak in women's college hockey.
- PSU men's hockey hangs on against Morrisville The Cardinals give up three goals in third period, but are able to hold on against the Mustangs in SUNYAC men's college hockey.
Cougars, Saints pick up college hoop wins
Clinton defeats Tompkins-Cortland, while North Country men and women capture victories against Broome in college basketball.
- Cardinal hockey breaks away in third Plattsburgh State nets four in the third period to roll past Morrisville in SUNYAC men's college hockey.
- PSU women's basketball hosts Cardinal Classic Cardinals will take on Morrisville State, followed by Clarkson against Lebanon Valley, as part of the Hampton Inn/Microtel Cardinal Classic in women's basketball.
- More College Sports Headlines