- Cheers & Jeers
Cheers and Jeers: June 16, 2014
JEERS to adults who smoke around children and to people who spit in public; JEERS to people who spit on the ground in public places.
- Cheers and Jeers: June 9, 2014 Jeers to freeloaders who show up to public events for the free food; Cheers to Brian and Candy Major for administrating the Plattsburgh PAL football league since 1998.
- Cheers and Jeers: May 30, 2014 CHEERS to Dave Werner of Malone, who has devoted a great deal of his time over the years to making sure members of the public are properly informed on roadway safety issues.
- Cheers and Jeers: May 26, 2014 CHEERS to Keeseville residents who continue to put their hearts into the village even though it will dissolve at year's end. And JEERS to people who don't RSVP to invitations.
Cheers and Jeers: May 19, 2014
Jeers to adults who let their kids ride with them on lawn mowers; Cheers to small towns that have websites.
Cheers and Jeers: May 12, 2014
JEERS to Plattsburgh City School District officials for opening themselves to criticism on the way ballot positions were chosen.
Cheers and Jeers: May 5, 2014
Cheers to Mayor Clyde Rabideau, the Rev. Col. Eric Olsen and the Saranac Lake community for the way they dealt with the death of a foreign soldier; and Cheers to school-bus drivers.
Cheers and Jeers: April 28, 2014
CHEERS to church choirs, and CHEERS to Jann Shambo and Becky Kasper for trying to beautify the City of Plattsburgh.
Cheers and Jeers: April 21, 2014
CHEERS to Child Protective Services workers in our three counties. CHEERS to an anonymous good Samaritan.
- Cheers and Jeers: April 14, 2014 CHEERS to Ed Cahill of Lake Shore Property Management.
- More Cheers & Jeers Headlines
- Cheers and Jeers: June 16, 2014