- Editorial: Be proactive on cyberbullying Parents everywhere must be rejoicing at word that a new poll suggests that cyberbullying by students of other students seems to be decreasing.
Editorial: Support ECH's annual campaign
The outside of Elizabethtown Community Hospital belies the quality, efficiency and comfort offered inside.
- Editorial: Don't mess with political signs Those candidate signs that you see peppering the landscape all over the North Country this time of year sometimes fall victim to theft.
- Editorial: Voters seem to forget Americans are more than disenchanted with Congress.
- Editorial: Attend the Series, but go carefully Like it or not, the arguably two best teams in baseball are in the World Series, which starts today. Like it or not, one of them is the Boston Red Sox.
- Editorial: Election letters due Wednesday For weeks now, these Viewpoint pages have been filled with letters from people endorsing candidates for local office.
Editorial: Children need time to adjust
Kids who grow up on white bread, frequent fast-food meals and plentiful sweets and not going to be thrilled by school lunches featuring whole wheat bread, salads and fruit.
Editorial: Christmas Bureau ready to gear up
The Christmas Bureau, serving residents of Clinton County for more years than local folks can remember, readying its annual campaign.
- Editorial: Amtrak numbers on the upswing This is a source of disagreement around the nation, but we firmly believe Amtrak is carrying a significant burden in Americans' need to get from here to there.
Editorial: Support IP pipeline
Some people across the lake don't want Vermont Gas Systems to build a pipeline that would supply International Paper's Ticonderoga mill with natural gas.
- More Editorial Headlines