- Politics and Elections
Dems fight back on voter-fraud allegations
Claim Republicans are bullying and intimidating voters and trying to take away rights to vote.
City of Plattsburgh Ward 5 race deadlocked
Absentee-ballot count gives Democrat Becky Kasper new life.
Alleged voter-fraud case ongoing
Absentee ballots to be opened under tight scrutiny.
Westport council race resolved
Russell Paquette is the winner of the Westport Town Council contest after objections were dropped.
Minerva supervisor election unchanged
Absentee ballot totals appear to have given Russell Paquette a Westport Town Council seat.
- Proposition 5 allows NYCO Minerals use of state property, adds 1,507 acres to Adirondack Forest Preserve.
- Clinton County has more than 1,100 absentee ballots to count Ballots will be counted along with affidavit and military ballots on Nov. 18.
- Three Democratic supervisors defeated in Essex County The Board of Supervisors could lose all its female supervisors at year's end.
NY voters reject raising judges' retirement age
Judges won't remain on the state's highest court and principal trial courts until 80 years old.
Calnon wins city mayoral race
Holds off surging independent candidate Chris Rosenquest.
- More Politics and Elections Headlines
- Dems fight back on voter-fraud allegations