---- — SCHUYLER FALLS — Several fire departments were dispatched to a house fire at 149 Soper St. Thursday night.
Starting at 8:37 p.m., dispatchers called fire departments from Morrisonville, Peru, Cadyville and South Plattsburgh. Morrisonville EMS was also dispatched.
On Friday, a hole could be seen in the roof of the one-story house but no other damage was visible from the outside.
The cause was likely a malfunctioning heater in the kitchen, Clinton County Office of Emergency Services Director Eric Day said.
No other information was available Friday.
— By Staff Writer Felicia Krieg