Press-Republican

Police, Fire, Courts

January 1, 2013

Police Log: Jan. 1, 2013 — Condition update

PLATTSBURGH — Plattsburgh resident Rose Willse was in stable condition Monday after escaping from a fire in her apartment Friday afternoon. 

Willse was taken by ambulance to CVPH Medical Center in Plattsburgh Friday after experiencing secondary smoke inhalation as a result of a blaze, which originated in her unit of the Robert S, Long Apartments on Margaret Street. 

The fire was allegedly caused by a cigarette.

Willse remained at CVPH Monday.

— By Staff Writer Ashleigh Livingston

1
Text Only | Photo Reprints
Police, Fire, Courts
Our Best Friends


Celebrate your friendships with your favorite pet

CVPH Job Opportunities