”We will try to be as factual as we can.”
Since taking ownership of The Inn, the first section of which was constructed in 1855, the Wheelers have made a concerted effort to retain the ambiance of the 1800s. All of the rooms have been renovated with a Victorian flavor that includes four-poster beds with canopies. The 11 rooms, named for such authors as Edgar Allen Poe, Emily Dickinson, Marcel Proust and James Fenimore Cooper, complement the bookstore and reading room on the first floor.
Other amenities include an ice-cream parlor.
The Wheelers also plan to include information about the area such as the Champlain Area Trail System trails.
For more information or to contribute, contact the Wheelers at 335-1966 or email@example.com.
Email Alvin Reiner: