“Clinton County allowed others to become embroiled in this, and that complicates things for them,” he said.
Email Joe LoTemplio: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bids totaling $125,400 were placed on 11 properties in Friday's land auction by Clinton County. The county would not release the names of those who submitted winning bids, and the auctioneer, Haroff Realty Inc. only listed screen names with the bid amounts.
The Press-Republican filed a Freedom of Information request for the actual names and is awaiting a response from the county.
All properties are in the Town of Altona: Here are the property locations, screen name of bidder and amount of winning bid:
1. Devils Den Road, buyer4727, $200.
2. Devils Den Road, buyer4727, $200.
3. Military Turnpike, buyer4727, $500.
4. Rabideau Road, bubba, $500.
5. 1037-1065 Alder Bend Road, jimmyht11, $50,000.
6. Lash Road, tigerclaw151, $9,000.
7. Lash Road, tigerclaw151, $8,000.
8. Lash Road, barovetz, $8,000.
9. 100 Lash Road, jimmyht11, $20,000.
10. Lash Road, jimmyht11, $9,000.
11. 2927 Rand Hill Road, buyer4727, $20,000.