Local News

March 30, 2013

PSU dorm temperatures a "Goldilocks" tale


”I’m sure they could do something, but I don’t know the mechanics,” she said.

”I complained to my RA, who told me to talk to housing,” Penafort said. “Housing said they would send someone to look at the heat, but they never did.”

Students should call the central-heating plant directly if they need assistance, Hartman said.

”We rely on students to draw our attention to some of these concerns,” he said. “These concerns can be alleviated through awareness of the heating process.”

Reach the heating plant at 564-5030.

Text Only | Photo Reprints
Local News

North Country Scenes

Click on photo to view gallery with latest photos